Monday, May 11, 2009

Bamboozled

Dear Journal,

I was bamboozled today, but in a good way I think.

When you are on your Mission you loose all sense of time, dates, etc.

All you really know is how many days you have been out.

That being said I had no idea what the significance of this Sunday was, I only knew I was really excited to go eat over at this great Family's house. They were an older couple but very cool.

We were going to have burgers on the grill.

Well when we got there and they started cooking I was starting to get suspicious to what was going on. Hacks seemed to be settling in and getting really comfortable and I couldn't really figure out why, until the TV flipped on and The Super Bowl Started!

TV.....My Achilles heel! I tried to be good but I couldn't resist and broke down and watched.

I'm soooo going to pay for this one!

The food was good and so was the game, I guess I will have to work extra hard tomorrow to make up for today.

No comments: