Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You Decide

Dear Journal,

I'm going to let you decide on this one, because I can't make up my mind whether it is true or not.

Hacks and I were riding our bikes today and ran into some other missionaries. They looked like they were bursting with some kind of news, so we stopped to talk.

One of them told us that they had just found out that we had the authority to marry people if we were asked. I had never heard that before but they made it sound legit.

They then proceeded to tell us how they found out about that right. They had heard that 2 elders and 2 sisters had just been sent home because one of the elders had married one of the sisters and so did the other elder and sister. Each elder had performed the marriage of the other one! Each couple had moved into the apartments that they had been given to live together and they would meet up every morning to go out teaching.

Some members finally got a little suspicious and called the president who had to send each of them home.

So, right now I am confused I'm not sure what to believe and that's why I am leaving it up to you to decide for yourself if this is fact or fiction.

No comments: