Friday, March 13, 2009

30 Naked Guys

Dear Journal,

OK I just want to say that there is something really wrong in forcing thirty 19 year olds to shower together. I thought that I got all of my public showering out of the way in High School, this Sucks!

There is just nothing like rubbing cheeks with some dude you've never met before that just happens to be on your floor and showering at the same time. I noticed that there were a few guys with their soaps hanging from their necks, Come on this isn't prison and that is just a little too paranoid, even for me.

I did find out that if you were quick enough to get the Handi shower stall you had a little bit of privacy but unfortunately so did everyone else. And don't even think about showering alone at some odd time of the day because there are roving elders with a trash can full of ice cold water that will sneak up on you and dump it all over you, not cool, well actually really cool if you think of it that way.

All I can say is I can't wait to get to Florida.

No comments: