Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is it a sign??!!

Dear Journal,

So we woke up this morning pumped to be heading out to the old mish.

I had my bags packed, I showered almost alone (Only 3 other guys there, who the heck else showers at 3am?), and I was looking extra spiffy in my pin stripped suit.

Anyway we go out to where the bus is going to take us to the airport and you seriously can't see 5 feet in front of your face, the fog is that thick!

I was thinking to myself is this a sign? Am I not ready? I know we did the pizza thing but I said that I was sorry.

Anyway the bus picked us up and we were off to the Airport. I don't know how he did it but the driver must have had some major help finding his way through that stuff.

When we got to the Airport it was AWESOME, my whole Fam-damly was their! Even my Grand parents. And because of the fog I got an extra couple of hours with them that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Thank goodness for blessings in disguise, I really needed that time!

No comments: