Friday, March 6, 2009

The Chow

Dear Journal,

I was always told that the food here was good (and it is) but nobody ever told me that it would sit in your gut like a rock for about 6 hours. Then just about the time you start feeling better you go eat more..

I'm pretty sure that I have gained about 5 lbs and I've only been here a little while. I'll probably be about 20lbs heavier when I leave this place.

Not like anyone here can help but gain wait all we do is Eat, Sit, Eat, Sit, Eat again, then go to bed. We do get a little basketball in every once in a while.

I think that I may have an eating disorder....I have become addicted to Crunch Berries, man I love that stuff! I could eat it all day long. I better keep it under control Elder Dialtone told me if I eat too much of it I will start peeing pink and green streams. It sounds bad but that might be kind of cool to see.

Later!



No comments: