Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Suck and Blow

Dear Journal,

Is it BAD?

That is the question I am asking myself today. Is what bad? is probably what you are asking me.

Well after the whole Pizza incident (Which by the way was sooooo goooood!) I, along with my other co-conspirators found ourselves in pretty hot water as far as breaking MTC rules goes.

I was sitting there getting balled out by a red faced, overweight, 70 something year old man. And, although I knew that I totally deserved it, I couldn't help but let my mind wander back to a few months before coming on the old mish.

I think to protect myself my mind detaches from the moment rather then deal with the harsh reality that I'm being faced with. So I thought back to a night that I spent playing kissing games with a bunch of girls. We played "Suck and Blow" where you sit in a circle, (Guy, Girl, Guy, Girl) take a playing card and you put it to your lips. The first person sucks it in and passes it to the next persons lips and they suck it as you blow it. The great parts of this game are the little mishaps that occur at just the right times to steal a cheap kiss from the girl you are passing to. I think I became a master of the just in time drop.

That same night I remember this girl named Lanita (who was extreamly HOT came over to the couch where I was sitting, sat on my lap, Kissed me, then licked my face. It was very strange but exciting all at the same time.

Anyway, back to my original question should I feel bad for not fully paying attention while getting cussed out and thinking about HOT women licking my face.......Man I AM in sooo much trouble!

I bet they can't wait to get rid of me and my buddies!

No comments: