Thursday, March 26, 2009

Highest Point in Florida


Dear Journal,

Well I arrived safe and sound, although that Fat guy I was sitting next to kept ripping stinkies all the way here. I think that everyone around us thought it was me. I kept getting dirty looks from people.

You know in my 19 years on this big bouncing ball I have seen some really cheesy stuff but the AP's (Assistants to the President) that picked us up from the Airport had cheese running out of every orifice.

I know that they were just trying to help us get used to the idea that we were now missionaries here but man they were really laying it on.

At one point when we were going over an overpass one of them said "We are now at the highest point in Florida" I wonder how many times he's said that before?

Oh well, I'm here and I guess were off to see the Prez now.

No comments: